- Academic Team (Faculty): The Faculty Team is a perfect blend of Experience, Energy and Enthusiasm to hone the skills required to crack JEE(Main+Advanced), JEE(Main), NEET(AIPMT), AIIMS, KVPY, NTSE, IJSO, CBSE and other National & International Olympiads along with schooling. Apart from Regular Teaching and Problems Solving, the Faculty members also deliver motivational thoughts and tips to revitalize the students and keep their momentum up towards the ultimate target.
- Regular Classes: The 110 Minutes of each lecture is divided as follows: for Daily Practice Problem (DPP) Discussion; for Sheet/Module Discussion and last are devoted for theoretical and conceptual learning. Theoretical learning consist of Theory coupled with important concepts /fundamentals, formulae and is taught through solved/ unsolved examples/illustrations and derivations.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs): Daily Practice Problems are popularly known as DPPs. It is a set of Problems assigned to the student as a part of the Home Work and is to be attempted at home. A DPP contains 30 - 50 Problems (on an average 40 Problems). It includes all variety of problems like Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Short Subjective, Long Subjective, Match the Column, Comprehension, Assertion & Reason, True & False, Fill in the Blanks and Miscellaneous Type. Further, DPPs can be changed according to the Exam pattern
- Modules: A Module/Sheet is typically a topic wise collection of problems with theory in each subject. It is provided to the students as printed Study Material (topic wise). A students learns/attempts around 20000/15000 problems through Modules/Sheets in a two/one year course/programme respectively.
- Doubt Discussion Classes: The Objective of Doubt Discussion Classes is to provide additional attention and care to the students. It helps those students who couldn't understand a concept at first which is now affecting their performance. The teaching faculty members are available in the specific timings (from morning to evening) at a specific location for Doubt Discussion Classes as per pre-announced schedule.
- Periodic Assessment Tests (PATs): The objective of Periodic Assessment Tests is continuous assessment of the level of preparedness of student (own/comparative) and compelling him to study, practice and perform according to the requirements of JEE (Main+Advanced) / NEET (UG) / AIIMS, NTSE, IJSO, CBSE and other National & International Olympiads along with school Exam. PATs are of three types: Part Tests (PTs), Cumulative Tests (CTs) and Subjective Tests (STs).
- Academic Research & Development (R&D): The R & D Team regularly develops/updates/enriches the work of Study Material (DPPs, Modules/Sheets and MCQs), preparation of Periodic Test Papers, their validation and preparation of Answer Key, Hints & Solutions for the students as per need.