By clicking the link you will be redirected to the website of the third party for the purpose of online fee payment. The third party website is not owned or controlled by NSA Foundation and contents thereof are not sponsored, endorsed or approved by the School. NSA Foundation does not vouch or guarantee or take any responsibility for any of the contents of the said website including transactions, product, services or other items offered through the website. You will access this site solely for the purpose of online payment of fee and you acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk and consequences.
NSA Foundation and its employees, officers, directors and other associates shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage whatsoever including
1. The event of deficiency in the service of such third party websites
2. Any consequences of error or failure of internet connection equipment hardware or software used to access the third party website through this link
3. Slowdown or breakdown of third party website for any reason
4. The event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
5. The School cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct School account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details
6. The School cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason
7. If the card supplier declines payment, the School is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account
8. NSA Foundation is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider. Thus, we shall be not responsible in any case until the fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the School.
By preceding further to access the said website it is presumed that you have agreed to the above and also the other terms and conditions applicable. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of fee to NSA Foundation . Please read the terms and conditions carefully. NSA Foundation reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
Upon completing an Online Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The transaction shall be deemed binding at the time the confirmation screen is displayed. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. NSA Foundation shall have no accountability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of School's control.
Refund & Cancellation
In case of New Admission
1. In case where a student withdraws admission/communicates his/her intention not to attend the school one month before the date of scheduled commencement of classes, Full Fee and security paid to the school will be refunded after deducting administrative charges.
Note: 1. Fees includes –
1. Admission Fee
2. Security Charges
3. 1st Quarter Fees
4. Transport Charges
5. Annual Charges
2. In the case where a student withdraws admission or communicates his /her intention not to attend the school less than a month before the date of the scheduled commencement of classes, the following Fee Amount (If paid) will be refunded.
1. Security Amount
2. 1stQuarter Fee
3. Transport Fee
4. Annual Charges (as applicable)
Note: Admission fee will not be refunded in the above case-
3. In case where a student withdraws admission/communicates his /her intention not to attend the school after the date of commencement of classes, then the Rules of Fee Refund governing existing students become applicable in mutatis mutandis, all unpaid fees must be received before TC is issued to the concerned student.
Note: Security amount, if any, shall be refunded without interest, after adjustment of dues, if any, on withdrawal from the school. Security deposit is adjustable against damage to, or loss of –
1. Library books
2. Laboratory equipment
3. Technology facilities &
4. Other equipment or assets of the school
In case of Existing Student withdrawing in the mid /end of the session
In order to withdraw their ward, parents need to submit their application in the prescribed format at least a month before the date of withdrawal.
Fee amount to be refunded as mentioned below:-
1. Student who has paid the *full quarter fee needs to be charged only up to the end of the month in which the student has last attended classes while the remaining proportionate fee for that quarter will be refunded.
2. Student who has not paid the * full quarter fees, needs to pay till the end of the month that he/she has last attended the classes in.
3. Transport Fee needs to be refunded /recovered proportionately on similar pattern as per point no. ( i) & (ii) mentioned above.
4. In case of Annual Charges /Payments the fee needs to be refunded /recovered proportionately up to end of the quarter in which student has last attended the classes.
Note: Annual charges /Payment need to be worked out quarterly for the purpose of point no. (iv) Above
1. Security amount, if any needs to refunded without interest after adjustment of dues, if any, on completion of the student’s studies. Security deposit is adjustable against damage to, or loss of, library books, laboratory equipment, technology facilities and other equipment or assets of the school. All unpaid fees must be paid before TC is issued to the student.
2. In case of Resource fee, it will be refunded only when school kit (Books & Note books or Bag etc.) has not been given to the student.
Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.